Sunday, December 17, 2006

The Hash today wasn't so bad. It was a bit long though. Essentially, the walking trail was also the running trail. :-p Sinnerbad and I decided to cut it short and head back to meet up with the runners. The other walkers eventually showed up.

While out on the trail, we went by the Lachine Canal. Saw a couple of photo-ops along the way. Cityscapes I suppose...
Graffiti'd Milk Bottle

Near the Redpath Lofts and Lachine Canal

Chic-Mate
I should be a bit more liberal in taking some pics when I'm out on these hashes. You never know what you might come across! :-)

After I left the hash, I went and did a little shopping. I stopped by HMV and picked up a couple of CDs. Then I went over to Indigo and got a couple of books. One of them is an Amy Tam book I hadn't read yet. I think it was her last one.

By now it was about 5PM. I was starving! Since the down-downs were at the pub, there really wasn't much in the way of food. I had alread planned to make a lentil stew when I got home, so I was reeeeeally looking forward to preparing it.
Healthy, Hearty Lentil Stew!
It's a really simple recipe and it's quite good! :-)

No comments: