Friday, December 22, 2006

One more day...

...Before I am off for a week!! Woohoo!

I've still got some real work to do this morning when I get into the office. After that, it's just some clean up! Tomorrow morning, I fly down to Boston to visit the folks for a few days. I had better rememeber to pack up everything tonight. :-p

Yesterday was somewhat productive and not-so-productive. Amazingly, there was enough food for everyone (and then some) at the office potluck. Most of the cheese I brought did get consumed, but for some reason, the brie was not touched. The cookies... Well, they're gone, of course.

I managed to bake off the rest of the gingerbread last night. This was on top of some laundry I wanted to get done before packing tonight.

Bleah. Not sure what I will be doing the rest of next week when I get back. There's a party Thursday night that I will probably go to. Most of the people there will be from work, so it won't be a total crowd of strangers. BYOB...

Anyway, gotta get the day under way...

Wheeeeeeee!

No comments: